| About us
A BOBO WINE IS...
- Farmed organically or biodynamically
- Hand harvested
- Fermented with indigenous yeasts only
- Supported by a natural elevage
- Marked by clean results with precise character
- Made with under 40ppm or no sulfites and no other additives
- Produced by an honorable vigneron with a holistic philosophy
We view natural as an ecological state of mind, attuned to the health and well-being of each vineyard's complex ecosystem. When practiced with dedication and care, it offers an indispensable approach to crafting wines of vibrancy, clarity, and purity of expression.
All wines that bear the Bobo label have been produced in limited quantities from hand-harvested, organically or bio-dynamically farmed grapes sourced from properties of fewer than ten hectares. Out of respect for the raw materials nature provides, our producers adopt a deliberately hands off stance in the cellar.